Weddings & Events
How it Works
1. Get in touch! First, we’ll want to check our availability on your event date. You can look at our a-la-carte options or discuss a custom order. For this step it is helpful to have a budget but not necessary. Looking at our pricing will give you a realistic understanding of costs so you can build your budget around what you want. Happy to answer any questions you may have, and we will tell you about our sustainability tenets if you aren’t already familiar.
2. Specifics. If you only want a-la-carte options you can fill out the order form list of what you want with design requests as indicated. If you have a custom order we meet by phone, video, or in person for approximately 1 hour or less. We will discuss your goals, style, budget, venue and options.
3. Proposal. In 1-2 weeks after our custom order discussion you will receive a proposal with three options for your event styling. Minor adjustments allowed, but for more options you may be subject to an additional design fee. We will hold your date for one week while you decide.
4. Approval and Deposit. Once you confirm the order, we will collect a nonrefundable deposit of $500* and sign the service contract. You will have one more opportunity to make changes 6 weeks prior to the event. Deposit amount will be credited to the final invoice. *Deposit amount may vary for custom orders, and will be indicated in the proposal if so.
5. Finalize the order. Six weeks prior to the event, we will reach out to finalize the order and see if any changes need to be made. Major changes (such as redesigning the proposal, date/venue change, or adding enough orders to need additional staff, etc.) are taken case-by-case, not guaranteed and may be subject to an additional design fee. Dropoff and setup details are also confirmed at this time.
6. Final Payment. Five weeks prior to the event, balance is due. Cash, checks, PayPal or Venmo payments are preferred. Invoiced credit card payments (paid online or over the phone) will incur a 5% processing fee.
7. Delivery and Delight! On your day, we will deliver and set up as planned. We reserve the right to photograph the work for our record and portfolio use. We will return to collect any rental or reusable items as indicated in the proposal after the event.